Quality, Effective Back and Neck Pain Relief!
Approximately 80% of the population will experience back pain or neck pain at some stage in their life. Tension headaches arising from the neck and low back pain are very common due to the high number of working professionals sitting at computers.
Complete Care Physiotherapy has successfully treated many clients for acute as well as chronic back pain, sciatica, thoracic pain, disc pain, spinal nerve pain, neck pain and tension headaches.
On your first visit, we will establish an accurate diagnosis and direct the most appropriate evidence-based treatment to suit your needs. Physiotherapy treatment techniques for back pain, neck pain and headaches can include:
- Support bracing or taping
- Advice regarding optimal sleeping position and pillow type
- Joint mobilisation – a gentle manual treatment that can improve joint mobility
- Joint manipulation – a more vigorous manual treatment to gain end range joint mobility
- Traction – especially helpful for nerve root irritation
- Postural correction
- Dry Needling dry needling
- Stretching and strengthening exercise program
- Education regarding lifting and manual handling
- Prevention strategies
- Advice on self-help strategies
- Workstation set-up advice
Your physio treatment for your back pain or neck pain are explained in an easy to understand format. If necessary we can arrange x-rays or MRI although these are usually not required.
Why choose us for back pain and neck pain physiotherapy?
- We listen, we care and we get results
- We are experienced in treating acute and chronic back and neck pain
- We keep up to date with current research on injury management
- We nearly always prescribe exercises at each consultation
- We provide self-management strategies
- We provide advice on prevention to keep the pain away
- We can use acupuncture dry needling to help healing
- We give you exercises so you can work on your injury between sessions
Call us and we can help you get rid of the nagging pain you’ve had to put up with for so long!
Get Pain Relief FAST
Make an appointment
We’ve made it easier for you to get the help you need